Sunday, October 7, 2012

Winter Wonderland 1st Birthday Party


I thought I would share some pics from past birthday parties I have thrown for my girls.
Winter "One-derland" was a fun winter theme.        
Desert Table

Here are some more pics with instructions to help recreate a Winter Wonderland theme:

Used this fondant mat set to decorate snowflake cookies

Used snow flake lollipop molds with pink and white Wilton Candy Melts and marshmallows as "snow" fillers. Tin from Target's Dollar section.

Bottom of cake is a white Costco sheet cake. Instructions for Igloo Cake. 

Mini cupcakes with piped white frosting and Wilton Sugar Pearls.

Instructions for Snowmen Milkmen

This was a centerpiece from a friend's wedding. I glued black and white pictures from each month of my baby's first year onto white paper doilies and hung. 



Covered fireplace with faux snow, ornaments, and lights- All from Michael's craft store.


          To make snowflake birthday banner, I  used this snowflake font and glued the letters to 12 inch silver and white paper doilies. Under the banner is a penguin I made for "pin the fish in the penguin's mouth game".  Igloo play tent was made by drawing "ice blocks" on an old flat sheet and sewing it to a play tent we had. Penguin pillow pet was set up inside Igloo tent.

Instructions for Hot Cocoa Cones parting gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

better share