Thursday, November 8, 2012

Rubber Band Vases

spray paint rubber band candle holders
Photo Source

Saw these on line and fell in love.
So easy and cheap!

Get your hands on some glass votives, wine glasses, vases. Place rubber bands around it and spray with white or frosted glass spray paint.

I was really excited about his project. However, my lines did not come out as neat as I would have liked.
I haven't given up. I've got two cans full of spray paint and will try again. Maybe waiting longer for the vase to dry before removing bands will do the trick. Hoping others have better luck with this project! Please share your techniques below.

Also, check out some other ways to fancy up some plain old vases at Design Megillah
How gorgeous are these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

better share