Thursday, October 11, 2012

Parashat Bereshit and 6 days of creation

We are starting to read Sefer Bereshit this week. Really exciting since there are so many amazing lessons and accounts to teach our kids from this part of the Torah.

We introduced our girls to the 6 days of creation with the following craft/project:

A Jewish Homeschool Blog had some great ideas for ways to reuse the tops of Costco's baby wipes packs. 

I have been saving these tops for a while just waiting for a good use for them and here it is:

I painted 6 lids with chalkboard paint making them reusable for different projects.
I numbered the lids with the days of creation and glued them over these images I found.


If I had more time, I would have tried to re-size the images to fit neatly under the lids, but you get the picture.
Still a fun activity to help the kiddos learn what Hashem created on each day.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

better share